Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have already picked one of these up, I have a couple of questions:

1. How long does the ghost do its thing once tripped on yours? ...and...

2. Does yours retract all the way back down?

I set mine up last night and it just doesn't seem to have the length of cycle or range of motion that the video on the Spirit website seems to have. I thought I would get the opinions of others who have this prop before I assume that mine is not working correctly.

Thanks so much for your input.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that's the video I watched before I went and made my purchase. That's kinda what I'm saying.........mine doesn't move for anywhere near that long. I also can't really tell from the video at what point it rests after its cycle. As we all know from our animated prop purchases, things don't always look like they do on product videos from the seller. No finger pointing in any way......but it's true. :)

I saw yesterday on the Spirit thread that several members of the forum have purchased this guy. I'm hoping maybe someone else who already bought one can tell me about the movement they are getting from the prop. Does he move as long as he does on the video? Does he retract all the way back down?

Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I am interested in this too. What size is the actual ghost, and how much space is needed for this effect?

Eric

·
Registered
668 Posts
And can it be modded as like a skeleton or a zombie?

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
I have one of those. It works pretty much like the video. Make sure that all of the wrapping material is off of it. I originally missed some of it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I saw it in the store. It has a pretty good range to it. And the length of the animation lasts something like 30-40 seconds. I can't wait to get it....I hope I get one before they're all gone. :(

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Tried mine out last night. Ran it several times and it runs for about a minute and everytime, it did retract down all the way.

·
I make dead things deader
4,565 Posts
Yeah, that's the video I watched before I went and made my purchase. That's kinda what I'm saying.........mine doesn't move for anywhere near that long. I also can't really tell from the video at what point it rests after its cycle. As we all know from our animated prop purchases, things don't always look like they do on product videos from the seller. No finger pointing in any way......but it's true. :)

I saw yesterday on the Spirit thread that several members of the forum have purchased this guy. I'm hoping maybe someone else who already bought one can tell me about the movement they are getting from the prop. Does he move as long as he does on the video? Does he retract all the way back down?

Thanks again!
I saw 2 of these in action today at different Spirit stores. One had a great range of motion and movement as it was rising. The other only rose up straight and did the wiggle movement after it had lowered. That one did not look right. Both stores were sold out though and wanted to sell me floor models. Did not buy.

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
One question...are you sure that your batteries are fully charged. I ran it a lot and it ran out of batteries. Towards the end, it did not move as far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts