Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I am looking for the Zombie swing Girl from Spirit Halloween I believe she came out back in 2012. If anyone has one that you are willing to sell or trade that is in decent condition and still works, please let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for replying!
Well, it depends on condition. I would hope that her mechanics and audio are working well. I would definitely want the box too. Box condition isn’t as important. Are yours in good shape? MichaelMeyers- constant motion doesn’t bother me as long as audio is good.
Let me know what you would be comfortable parting with them for. I know that I’m waffling on pricing but hard to give a number without having a good idea of condition.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Good, but used. Box the same. Works fully. Eyes light up properly. If you know this prop you know that its eyes are notoriously defective, due to a wire pulling inside the head. To fix I had to incise the back of the neck, a short vertical slice that I plastic-soldered back together. Hidden under the hair.
Given how common this defect is with this prop, and how hard it is to fix (because of difficulty accessing head) I would probably rather have a repaired one over a non-repaired one (if I didn't have the ability to fix).
I have owned four of these, and seen one other in person, and all but one had the wire-pull issue.
I am not actively looking to sell, but I do need to cull the herd a little.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m impressed with your skills! I have a broken prop (night crawler)and don’t even know where to start when it comes to fixing him.
Anyhow, how much would you be willing to sell her for? I’m up in Washington state.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
👍 I’ll do it as long as we can keep the shipping to around that amount. How should we set this up?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts