Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about selling a prop I was so excited to get. It is one of the swamp display trees that was used as an in-store decoration. It is sealed and has never been opened or assembled or even looked at. Our local Spirit store had two of these for use in their store, and they only used one, so I purchased this one from them. I was so excited to get this prop and now I am wondering if it will actually fit in with my display. It is in a VERY big box and weighs a lot! So if someone is interested, it would definitely be a local pick-up thing. I am in Natural Bridge, Virginia.

I have no idea what it is worth, so if anybody can give me an idea, I would definitely appreciate it! I may even be interested in trading for other Halloween props! If there is no interest, I will just try to fit it into my display somehow.

Thanks!

Here is a picture of what it looks like. It is probably close to 7 or 8 feet tall. Its REALLY big!

Spirit Halloween Tree.JPG

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can you measure the box and give an estimate on weight? I'm in Salem, MA but love this. I have always wanted a haunted tree and would want to ship it, I could have UPS pick it up at your house.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been gone from the forums for a bit, but I do still have this tree, I am still wanting to get sell it. I opened it up and put t together a couple years ago, put it back in the box and put it in storage. If anybody has any idea what it’s worth, or would like to purchase it, let me know! Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been gone from the forums for a bit, but I do still have this tree, I am still wanting to get sell it. I opened it up and put t together a couple years ago, put it back in the box and put it in storage. If anybody has any idea what it’s worth, or would like to purchase it, let me know! Thanks!
Is this tree still available for sale? I am about 4.5h north of you. I may be planning a trip to VA in a couple of weeks, with the family. I run a community pumpkin patch and am looking to expand our haunted forest. I am very interested in your tree.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts