Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Don't despair, Vancouver. Last year I basically stumbled across one right here in Mississauga. Mississauga is listed on their website, but when you click the hotlink it lists stores in Buffalo. It just means that they dont have addresses yet. No suprise for a franchise that is only open 2 months of the year. Have a look around Vancouver, keep an eye out for flyers and ads in the paper, and keep your ear to the ground.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Took a sneak peek stuck my head in my Spirit store just up the street yesterday.......love the huge tree displays, very nice touch and saw some of those big new Gemmy props. The only bummer about their stores is they open so much later than all the other specialty stores (Sept.7th labor day)........dang Halloween Express has been open since last week now and making some good sales already.By the time Spirit opens I've done most of my major and expensive prop shopping because I have to set my budget early and make decisions very early.Oh well........

·
Registered
90 Posts
No Worries, Canadians!

The store locator for Spirit Halloween is only showing locations from last year.
There is a location opening just down the street from me (Sunrise Centre for the locals) in Kitchener-Waterloo and it isn't listed in the store locator.
Found a want ad on Kijiji. That is how I found out about the location in Burlington last year and it wasn't listed...
:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Bit of insider info, there will be more stores this year than ever, don't dispair.
The later a store opens the more profitable it is (less overhead for the early season when there is less profit to be made). There are a few hundred people toiling away 24/7 building the company and stores, and the company is hiring like crazy.

No worries, patience is a virtue.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
No sweat, Vancouver, they've got one in Bellingham. Check out the WA state listings.
Thanks Wolfman...I just checked and if Vancouver fails to get one, this is the best thing...too bad about the duties across the border, but beggers can't be choosers!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Don't despair, Vancouver. Last year I basically stumbled across one right here in Mississauga. Mississauga is listed on their website, but when you click the hotlink it lists stores in Buffalo. It just means that they dont have addresses yet. No suprise for a franchise that is only open 2 months of the year. Have a look around Vancouver, keep an eye out for flyers and ads in the paper, and keep your ear to the ground.

Cheers!
Thanks for the tip Pumkin Lord, I shall not give up! And as Wolfman suggested, Bellingham in Washinton state is just a 40 min drive from me

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I am getting some info that Vancouver may be getting a store after all...will keep all the haunters in this area updated as soon as I confirm it...apparently this is a secret location or something

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Store locator is now up and has only 3 stores in Canada. I was told by a Spirit person on the phone that Vancouver was going to have a store but there is none listed on this site. What the hell?!?!?!

Can someone please advise if more stores will be added to the site?

Very frustrated right now.

http://www.spirithalloween.com/storelocation.aspx
Spirit Is Here!!!!

Spirit Locator has expanded and includes: VANCOUVER!!!!:)

:)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
They kinda changed their site around, just scroll down a bit after u hit the link...sorry witch, looks like Quebec was left out...u would think Montreal woulda got one for sure!???

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
They kinda changed their site around, just scroll down a bit after u hit the link...sorry witch, looks like Quebec was left out...u would think Montreal woulda got one for sure!???
no i knew since last month that Montreal wasnt getting one this year because of the language barrier but it is suppose to be ok next year so .....i am going to Ottawa this year so thats ok :)

congrads on getting a store :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Vancouver!

I visited the spirit store in Vancouver (burnaby actually)
It wasnt too impressive, quite bare and dead inside. (Pardon my pun)

Hopefully they will get more merchandise in before october rolls around.

·
Registered
800 Posts
WOW..this is a GREAT thread..I am excited..lots in the GTA area and surrounding area..I am going either this month or next for sure..time to get some decorations!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Animated Rising Reaper
Item #01031533
$79.99

I JUST watched the video of this thing..OH WOW..not a bad price and the friggin thing says A LOT..I just might have this on the top of my list this year..

21 - 40 of 41 Posts