Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Halloween AA Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let the Canadians know that Spirit Halloween will be on QVC. Since Spirit Halloween, doesn't ship to Cananda, QVC will. Here is the write-up:

Spirit Halloween

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

08:00 - 09:00 PM CT

Get in the spirit this Halloween with party goods and décor scary enough to stop any goon or goblin in its tracks. It's one-stop shopping for all things spooky when we bring you some of the most popular selections from one of the largest Halloween retailers in the U.S. since 1983 with product you can only find here and at the store itself, during Spirit Halloween.

·
Registered
622 Posts
"the Canadians" thank you! hehe :OP

Seriously though... that's good to know! :OD

·
Registered
33 Posts
Would the QVC prices be the same as the prices at the Spirit Stores??

There are a couple Spirit Stores opening up in my area (Toronto, Canada). It sucks that I can't order anything online yet from the Spirit website so I've just been waiting for the canadian retail stores to open.

But are there any advantages in ordering from QVC on Tues sept 8th when the shows on? I've never watched the QVC channel before. Are the prices the same or better than Spirit's listed retail prices? What's shipping like? anyone know answers to any of these questions?

thanks

·
Halloween AA Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have no idea what the prices will be like, I'm thinking almost the same. It's just another platform for them to sell there stuff. I do know that some of the really expensive stuff they offer in smaller payments. Like say if something is worth $150 they say pay in 3 payments. Which is good if you don't have all the money at once. The biggist thing for me is that Spirit won't ship to Canada, so how are we supposed to buy there props?? I live in Winnipeg and there is no close Spirit store.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
My guess is that there may be some savings buying through QVC. Glad to see our northern neighbors getting a break!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts