Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
a trick to finding your store it to click on the "job opportunities" link and then select the state you want to "work" in. It should then list the the cities and addresses for the stores in your area.

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Eyegor - do you know if this link is current? I started to "apply" and it listed the address of last year's store. I've been by that location recently and nothing is going on there.

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
The store locator is Store Locator
BUT it is not populated yet for this season. Stores are supposed to open by Labor Day weekend, so it may be not until the first week in Sept.

Of course... buy online when you can :)

The job opp trick is good. Not fully accurate though as it does not list all stores.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Larry...Yes, that's the link I used and it just reloads the same page after entering the zip...Not much help....I understand why they wouldn't open the stores until Labor day but why wouldn't they have the locator ready to go by now?...I know you can buy online but it would be nice to see this stuff first hand before making any decisions....My biological Halloween clock says this info should be up and Gemmy should have the new products posted on thier site as well...:D...I'll try the job op trick....Thanks....ZR

The store locator is Store Locator
BUT it is not populated yet for this season. Stores are supposed to open by Labor Day weekend, so it may be not until the first week in Sept.

Of course... buy online when you can :)

The job opp trick is good. Not fully accurate though as it does not list all stores.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts

·
The Grim Reaper
921 Posts
woo hoo looks like im getting two stores nearby for the first time in 4 years. Bank of america, ill be needing a credit raise, lol. I also resubmitted my job app now that I knew where the store was.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts