Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start off by saying most of our pre-made haunt items were bought from them, including our life-sized animated Jason that I adore.

That said, there's something that bothers me. Last year we bought several smaller things to round out the haunt. One such thing was this "full skull outdoor prop":

Full Skull Prop at Spirit Halloween

Looked pretty cool in the pic. It arrives and it is a piece of garbage. The description says "foam filled" and that was a complete lie. The prop is made of very thin latex - so thin that it can't even hold it's own shape. It has no backing, so it kind of sinks into itself until it's a flabby mess. The color was completely faded like it was a store display left in the sun for a couple years.

Needless to say, I was unhappy with this item. So I wrote an honest review of it and gave it 1 star. This was months ago and the site still shows this product as having no reviews. So it looks to me like they trash the rants and just keep the raves.

I know it's not the most important thing in the world, but this really took the wind out of my sails as a fan of Spirit Halloween.

·
Haverghast Asylum warden.
800 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
All the reviews I see are from 2008. Maybe, they are willing to leave some reviews up, but it has to be fixed in a way.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I posted a review at Spirit Halloween in early September, I noticed a couple of weeks ago that it wasn't up yet, but I just checked and not only was it up, but there a BUNCH more up now, too. Maybe this thread made them hurry up and get them posted . . .:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts