Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone in the Indy area....we are fortunate to have THREE HALLOWEEN STORES witin 1 MILE of each other. Literally, they are all located in the shopping centers around Castleton Mall. (which also happens to be only about a mile from my house) You could park at one and walk to the other two! Cant wait until they all open so that I can do some price comparing and shopping. I know for a fact that last year you could not beat the prices at Halloween USA and they had a great selection!! Soo excited!

·
Registered
116 Posts
*envy* thanks for rubbing it in. lol Most of us are going stirr crazy waiting for ONE to open in our area.
Luky you!! :)

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no problem lol! Actually, its kind of torture because NONE of them are open yet-I just seem them calling me to come visit, and I go there and they are CLOSED!! Patiently waiting!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Went to the first halloween store yesterday for this year. It was halloween express. They had a ton of stuff, but the price tag went with them also. They had the 1000w fog machines for 89.99. Party City has the same ones for 59.99. But what I usually do anyways is just go and get ideas then go home and build it.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Went to the first halloween store yesterday for this year. It was halloween express. They had a ton of stuff, but the price tag went with them also. They had the 1000w fog machines for 89.99. Party City has the same ones for 59.99. But what I usually do anyways is just go and get ideas then go home and build it.
I too thought Halloween Express was too expensive. I checked out Spirit and really didn't see anything I liked other than the Michael Myers. I won't buy him, but the way the eyes moved made you think there was a person in there. Spirit seemed to be about witches, spiders, and dead babies this year

1 - 5 of 5 Posts