Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Made this edit of what I’d imagine Cthulhu to look like as a classic Spirit animatronic. It’s by no means perfect, but being a huge fan of Lovecraft and of course Halloween and SH as a chain of stores, I could only imagine how awesome (and pricy) this guy would be.

Let me know what you think! What other creatures or monsters (licensed or not) would you like to see in this style?

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,506 Posts
That's really creative - I like it! :cool:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I was gonna try to post something funny related to H.P. Lovecraft but I could never top that! Speaking of hijacking this thread, if I could only read the same 75 or so pages for the rest of my life, my choice would be The Shadow Over Innsmouth. That or one of several Fahrd and the Gray Mouser stories, maybe Ill Met in Lankmar or The Snow Women.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I love this one! Nice work, as usual!

View attachment 743964

Made this edit of what I’d imagine Cthulhu to look like as a classic Spirit animatronic. It’s by no means perfect, but being a huge fan of Lovecraft and of course Halloween and SH as a chain of stores, I could only imagine how awesome (and pricy) this guy would be.

Let me know what you think! What other creatures or monsters (licensed or not) would you like to see in this style?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts