Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided to part ways with some of the pieces of my personal Halloween animatronic collection. All of the items work perfect and include their original packaging unless otherwise noted. Some of these items are brand new and never used. All of these items are collector owned and operated.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE COST FOR SHIPPING TO ANY UNITED STATES ADDRESS

Haunted Living Floating Ghost Girl (brand new) $44.98 OBO Animated Life-Size Floating Ghouls Ghost Girl Lady NEW - Gemmy Halloween 2019 | eBay

Animated Jumping Dog (no original box) $99.99 OBO
Animated Life-Size Jumping Lunging Mad Dog - Tekky Toys Halloween 2016 (GUC) | eBay

Inflatable Audrey from Little Shop of Horrors (brand new) $99.99 OBO Animated 7.5ft Inflatable Audrey from Little Shop of Horrors Gemmy Halloween NEW | eBay

Animated Haunted Skull Radio (brand new) $34.98 OBO Animated Musical Haunted Radio w/ Illuminated Skull NEW - Gemmy Halloween 2019 | eBay

Animated Skull Telephone $27.98 OBO Animated Spooky Skull Phone, Speaks Multiple Phrases - Gemmy Halloween 2018 EUC | eBay

Animated Talk-Back Door Ringer $17.98 OBO Animated Talk-Back Door Ringer Doorbell w/ Microphone NEW - TONY Halloween | eBay

NOTE: While I do run an online retail Halloween store, all of these items are from my personal Halloween collection.

Please message me here on the forum with any questions or interest in purchasing. If there already is an eBay link, please use that to purchase or make an offer. Thank you!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have removed the items that have sold, lowered the prices, added a few new items, and have added eBay links to all of the remaining items. Each item is open to offers. The shipping is included in the prices listed. If any questions please contact me. Thank you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts