Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,214 Posts
how do you get the coupon? i'm subscribed to their email list but i haven't gotten anything yet.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I got one. They posted it on the Facebook page. I got a green LED spotlight, and the GF picked out her costume. I would have picked up Wacky Mole but I'm tapped out til Fridays payday.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I resigned myself to the fact that Walgreen's isn't going to get any of their Wallys in this year and bought a Spirit skeleton. $35 with the coupon, so only $5 more than the Wally.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i ended up getting a bunch of those led spotlights, a few blue green, one red, and one multicolor. they look great! also had to get that talking tombstone for my cemetary scene, i thought it was sooooo cool!

·
Ghouls Rule
2,579 Posts
Didnt see the Spirit coupon until late Saturday, so today went in and my sister got me an early xmas gift, the brown jumping spider ($35) , I got Deady Bear ($25) and a Latex talking pumpkin JOL TOT bag $11, and my mom got the wilting flowers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Evil Elf
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing