Halloween Forum banner
221 - 232 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
Creepy Carnival
56 Posts
Anim008888. Items Spirit Halloween is recieving. Mainly masks. Thought you guys should have a look. View attachment 761880
Fun buzzsaw?… is that a prop or like one of those fake chainsaws?

edit: nevermind, I for some reason missed the “homemade”

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
I must be the only person not to care about Barnyard Butcher. In terms of 2014 props, I'd like to see them bring back Witch of Stolen Souls, Untimely Death, and Helga Toadgutter.

The only props I see returning are Pumpkin Nester and Crypt Keeper. Mainly because they've been hinted by employees at Flagship.

Why doesn't Spirit try to release props that have been previously unreleased? I'd like to see them release Old Crow, Ghostly Witch of Fire and Ice, and Hunchback with lantern.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I must be the only person not to care about Barnyard Butcher. In terms of 2014 props, I'd like to see them bring back Witch of Stolen Souls, Untimely Death, and Helga Toadgutter.

The only props I see returning are Pumpkin Nester and Crypt Keeper. Mainly because they've been hinted by employees at Flagship.

Why doesn't Spirit try to release props that have been previously unreleased? I'd like to see them release Old Crow, Ghostly Witch of Fire and Ice, and Hunchback with lantern.
Employees hinted at them? I know the cameos on the back theme hint at it but have they actually said anything about it? There is the Nester doll coming so he’ll definitely come back, and Spirit included Cryptkeeper as a possible merch license in the 2021 survey on top of being named in the Mr Howle teaser poster, so I don’t doubt either.

·
Registered
319 Posts
It’s not just Spirit, they stole from everyone. For instance, someone in the community made a custom Hatbox Ghost prop and they stole his video claiming it as their own. Luckily he was able to get it taken down though.

Last year when the ISE manual photos leaked, they stole the watermarked photos from whoever found it first and pasted their watermark overtop the original like they were claiming it was originally theirs.

They would also go on the Spirit Wiki and screenshot anything new they could find, plastering their watermark even though we all know where they got it from.

Honestly they were scumbags and I won’t miss them one bit.
I know about all of that, I meant that people who hold a grudge against them mainly because of Spirit leaks from the category pages.

·
Registered
Creepy Carnival
56 Posts

·
Registered
Creepy Carnival
56 Posts

·
Registered
Creepy Carnival
56 Posts