Halloween Forum banner
1621 - 1631 of 1631 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Considering almost everyone who carries this has the price over $400.00. That low a price, with free shipping, simply shouldn't pass anyone's sniff test.
To each their own if a Walmart affiliate is worth the risk, but its basically the same price as if you applied the spirit email sign up 20 percent off(just no oversized shipping). Not a shill just wanted to share.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Not sure it matters much but the following appear to have been updated

6ft Hooded Phantom

View attachment 757617

10 Ft Towering Reaper

6 Ft Lunging Reaper

7 Ft Cellar Dweller

There’s also the Soothsayer Witch
https://www.spirithalloween.com/cat...iniproduct.jsp?entityId=228625&entityTypeId=4

Reactions: Restless Acres

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Alright, those of you who purchased Grim, how well did he survive Halloween?

I checked about mid October and my local Spirit's had died, so I immediately grew weary of them as a general rule...how are they holding up out in the wild?
Late to the party but mine was fine but didn't leave him out. I had him together & dragged him in & out of the garage for about 2 weeks & then had him out on "The Night". Didn't get my 2nd one put together & I think I better. Hopefully no problem with it.

Going to tackle cleaning the basement tomorrow & think I have a plan for a PVC rack to hold many of my animatronics. I still have 2 Grims riding in my car & getting furnace cleaned soon & he would have no room if I didn't.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had ordered 2 dig eyes skeleton from spirit on Oct 1 when they were available online, they shipped, but halfway through the tracking just stopped. It stayed stuck in one location and I never received my order. I'm so sad as I really wanted them. Do you all think they will be available next year again?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had ordered 2 dig eyes skeleton from spirit on Oct 1 when they were available online, they shipped, but halfway through the tracking just stopped. It stayed stuck in one location and I never received my order. I'm so sad as I really wanted them. Do you all think they will be available next year again?
They likely will return as pose and stay skeleton's are always popular and sell well and digiteyes is also popular so they probably will be back next season.

1621 - 1631 of 1631 Posts