Halloween Forum banner
1581 - 1600 of 1631 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Mine was sold out from under me by another employee. It's a neat effect, but I've saw many of them broken. I'm guessing it wasn't made to last more than a season. I can't imagine why they charge so much for this stuff.
We went into Spirit a day or two after they opened and it was already broken. It's more cheap crap from the king of cheap crap.

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
965 Posts
Does anyone know if online will do a sale? I want the Vintage Frankenstein and Devil Ghouls and my store had a decent supply. Really dont want to have to drive back up there if they are 50% off online....

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Does anyone know if online will do a sale? I want the Vintage Frankenstein and Devil Ghouls and my store had a decent supply. Really dont want to have to drive back up there if they are 50% off online....
Spirit does not do online 50% off sales after Halloween. A couple of times a year they have sales where they knock down prices of particularly unpopular prices by various amounts. The after Halloween sales are just in store.

·
965 Posts
Spirit does not do online 50% off sales after Halloween. A couple of times a year they have sales where they knock down prices of particularly unpopular prices by various amounts. The after Halloween sales are just in store.
Thanks for the info!! Much appreciated!

·
Ghouls Rule
2,675 Posts
Anyone else having issues with Grims arm that float's up ratcheting back more then subsequently starts reaching back to uncomfortable looking angles? I tried tightening the bolt to the outside flange but it seems the issue is the ratcheting part inside is too loose to hold his arm aloft when ge raises it. Ideas to fix?

·
965 Posts
Made the trip up there and happily, a working Frankenstein and Devil were waiting for me. Grabbed a few orange lights, some strobe bulbs and some haunted box thing as well. Many of the things I got yesterday for 25% off were available, but you know if I wouldn't have gotten them then and waited they probably would have been gone!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Got to Spirit at 8:00 this morning, they opened at 9. Lucky I did as there was a line. I picked up a Baphomet and Buzzsaw display model. Couple hanging props, an entire astronaut costume set for an alien display I'm planning. A few other odds and ends. Spent about 500.00 around a fourth of my usual amount. Just not a lot left.

·
Registered
703 Posts
The new Lil’ Nester is on the site now:

Art Wood Darkness Scarecrow Fictional character

Arm Human body Sleeve Rope Fictional character

Reactions: Restless Acres

·
Registered
898 Posts

I wonder if they will actually sell that and the other online only items that have been updated recently or just hold it until next year.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I wonder if they will actually sell that and the other online only items that have been updated recently or just hold it until next year.
It's likely they will because him and BBOJ have prices and quantity meters on their catalog pages, and Dakhanavar didn't for a while(i don't remember even seeing one for him since i didn't basically stalk his page constantly like i am with BBOJ)before he released.

View attachment 756810
View attachment 756811
I know i've said this a lot(Though not as much on the forums), but because of this i really do think something's going to happen with BBOJ really really soon.

1581 - 1600 of 1631 Posts