Halloween Forum banner
1481 - 1500 of 1524 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Finally got my next day shipment, over a freaking week. Don't have time to mess with them now will call next week and try to get refunded my overnight fee.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yet to be released by whom? That's a latex mask not an animatronic. I The beetlejuice animatronic does have a latex mask on it .I changed the crappy gemmy pennywise face by using a mask.

Translation: Don't hold your breath waiting for it for this Halloween, but the jokes on you because we already got your money.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Dr Zombie about broken arm, new one shipping first of week.After just checking the latest review on Spirits site .Another arm snapped off at the weld.So not alone on this problem

·
Registered
500 Posts
Of course the closest package to arrive is always the latest.Pennywise 6ft came in the changes are bigger speaker box, louder volume,separate hook to hang it on.reusable balloon,left arm has a thicker rod to support balloon

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welp, I got to see Shorty, and he was really great, but none there other than the demo. They had one Caretaker in stock, as well as several Buzzsaws and Mr. Howles, but that was it mostly for animatronics. The setup of the store decor looked really nice, and they did have Baphomet, Sam, Nightcrawler, Beetlejuice, Wacky Mole, Ophelia, Sam, and others set up. The staff was really nice and I picked up a few things, but I struck out on Shorty, and now he's listed as "returning soon" on the website, so he must be sold out online.
Not sure if you found Shorty...but ours has 3 of them on the floor (Tampa Fl)

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I popped back in a store yesterday just to see what changed (opposite direction of the one that has been so good to me). Grim was at the entrance with Hauntress & kids were loving him & I could hear him quite often while I walked through the store. Had 2 of him, 1 Experiment #4, 3 Ophelias, 3 of the 1/2 pumpkin headed dude (2 boxes in very bad shape..returns??), some little girl (crawler?) in pink (I think), 1 Sam & 3 of the Reaper Greeter.

Still no Mr. Dark yet.

Got to see the Digieye Mask & don't like the looks of it. Not a true skull shape & has big holes under the eyes (yeah I know people got to see but I would use it for a prop) & also big holes in the cheek area. Too many holes in it for $40.

I keep going into the hanging prop section & setting off that hanging Skelly holding his head but this store didn't have him. I really like that prop for some reason. Also keep being drawn to the canes with the skull heads on them. Haven't had it in awhile but suffer from vertigo sometimes when my allergies are bad.

If I clear enough room for him to fit in garage, going to put Grim #2 together so I make sure he works.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I cant find a recent Spirit Zombie Baby post and I am new to this. I am just trying to get an ID on this to see if it was made by Spirit and any info on it.
Nose Jaw Art Painting Paint

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I cant find a recent Spirit Zombie Baby post and I am new to this. I am just trying to get an ID on this to see if it was made by Spirit and any info on it. View attachment 754602
I don't recognize it. I have a pretty good recollection of Spirit babies, but others know more. Check out the Spirit Halloween Wiki; they are always adding pages and have a lot of pages of Spirit babies.

Again, I don't recognize, but it has similarities to certain Spirit babies, so maybe the same manufacturer (of certain specific Spirit babies) at least.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Update - on my shipment that took 9 days when it was supposed to be overnight. Spirit made it right, so happy with that part, bummed that it did not come in time. Now have to decide whether to put it together and test it then put it back in the box or just leave it in the box until next year. At least now when you call they are mentioning shipping issues, more than just the typical things are taking longer. Think these shipping companies are just making excuses for their incompetence, even though some is probably short staffing.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Back to Sold out. They might have it at Spencersonline.com as they did before even though Spirit didn't have it.

1481 - 1500 of 1524 Posts