Halloween Forum banner
681 - 700 of 809 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think stucky + bud intentionally post potato quality photos to make it seem like they are releasing classified government documents, and not just some corporate marketing material.

At least this photo shows us some of the remaining animatronics that should be getting released soon.
Nah this image keeps circulating which makes the quality worse, and also keeps getting cropped for some reason.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wacky Mole sold out already! I wasn't expecting that! View attachment 747065
Yeah I feel like he’ll be like Uncle Charlie where he’s a cult classic, and the initial online release is successful, but in stores for the general public he’ll be a standard seller. Probably enough to return online only like Charlie. Are there any others that are sold out?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yeah I feel like he’ll be like Uncle Charlie where he’s a cult classic, and the initial online release is successful, but in stores for the general public he’ll be a standard seller. Probably enough to return online only like Charlie. Are there any others that are sold out?
Uncle Charlie took a couple of months to sell out. Wacky has only been up for a week or so. I knew something like this would happen so I'm glad I got my pre-order in. I think he's the only one that sold out so far.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Uncle Charlie took a couple of months to sell out. Wacky has only been up for a week or so. I knew something like this would happen so I'm glad I got my pre-order in. I think he's the only one that sold out so far.
I’m pretty sure this happened with Charlie too but obviously restocked. If not then I definitely remember most fans of him preordering him like Wacky, but he’s definitely gonna be restocked soon.

681 - 700 of 809 Posts