Halloween Forum banner
641 - 660 of 810 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #641 ·
Night Stalker is in that hidden spot next to Caretaker, all the boxes shown in the manual were displayed and I didn’t see any mention of placeholder props, not even the in-store returning ones and I hope that’s the case cuz what they did in 2020 was bs. I do think that Bloody Bag, the ice cream clowns, and the ghost will more than likely be online only. But I don’t really care too much for them other than Bloody Bag which I always expected to be Online only because Wacky is already in store. Also just to throw it out there the 3-7ft jumping reaper thing is called Mr. Dark and it actually does jump high fast it had its own warning in the booklet. Looks like it’ll be Tekky cuz there was a separate pic of the mech and it looks like their style and if not, Crazy Create.
Did the booklet give prices for the bride and girl?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah the bride is $200 and the girl was $150 or so, I don’t remember
Oh, interesting. It is quite sad that the two headed clowns and the Bloody Bag are going to be online only, but I do not care much for the Ghost lmao. I was really looking forward to seeing those two, especially the two headed clowns in stores. Do you have prices for the ones we do not have out yet?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Oh, interesting. It is quite sad that the two headed clowns and the Bloody Bag are going to be online only, but I do not care much for the Ghost lmao. I was really looking forward to seeing those two, especially the two headed clowns in stores. Do you have prices for the ones we do not have out yet?
Well I don’t know if those are 100% online only but it’s likely cuz I didn’t see them in the manual, we only had the back and mini theme one so I didn’t see the front one for building but it was shown in one page, maybe in that one it’ll mention placeholders but idk. Mr Dark is $250, Evelyn Leech (Bride) is $200, and Ophelia (the girl) is probably $150 as I mentioned. I don’t remember the other prices cuz I only saw them via the tags in the pic which not all were too visible. Also the Crate with the arm is called Experiment #4, the goat demon is Baphomet, and some already knew this but the trapeze girl clown is called Harriet Hustle.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well I don’t know if those are 100% online only but it’s likely cuz I didn’t see them in the manual, we only had the back and mini theme one so I didn’t see the front one for building but it was shown in one page, maybe in that one it’ll mention placeholders but idk. Mr Dark is $250, Evelyn Leech (Bride) is $200, and Ophelia (the girl) is probably $150 as I mentioned. I don’t remember the other prices cuz I only saw them via the tags in the pic which not all were too visible. Also the Crate with the arm is called Experiment #4, the goat demon is Baphomet, and some already knew this but the trapeze girl clown is called Harriet Hustle.
That makes sense, but I highly doubt they are in the front because we have seen most of the front theme in leaks. Mr Dark seems like it could be my favorite of the year, since I have always loved a good jumpscare prop and that could be the best one yet.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Interesting,because there is 18 new anim slots for instores. We've only seen 17. There has to be a placeholder.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Interesting,because there is 18 new anim slots for instores. We've only seen 17. There has to be a placeholder.
I counted all the new ones and I see 17 including Wacky cuz he’s technically a remake. It was rumored there’ll be a new Giant Jumping Spider in the back theme but I didn’t see it, only the normal one. There could be a new placeholder but kinda odd to do only one, if not it could be a unused Anim number/cancelled prop like how there was some last year

·
Registered
753 Posts
So when will everything be on the website or is what they have it
According to this...

Another fun fact: judging by what we have so far out of the Animatronics, there are still nine more in-store reveals that we have not seen on the site. It seems like six of them on the factory leak have been seen, but not released. That means there is about three more or so to be revealed that we may not even know are in store or online judging by the video.
...and my monitoring the animatronic placeholders, this is not yet it. Also I think Spirit Halloween videos have shown props not released yet.

I am currently monitoring twenty animatronic placeholders, but this is the first year that I spidered the site to find all of the placeholders so I don't know if I have one or two old ones that never got used.

Oddly enough, a few pages back, I posted a list of nine placeholders that were updated to mention that they were "Online Only". There were two that are marked "Online Only" which didn't get into that list, so the list is actually eleven marked "Online Only", which leaves nine that are still awaiting to be updated so we shall see if I actually did get all of them when they get updated.

Online Only (Updated):

ANIM 5923 - $279.99

ANIM 8453 - $299.99

ANIM 9784 - $129.99

ANIM 1869 - $219.99

ANIM 3291 - $179.99

ANIM 3376 - $229.99

ANIM 1703 - $279.99

ANIM 9324 - $279.99

ANIM 5923 - $279.99

ANIM 316 - Price not listed

ANIM 617 - Price not listed

·
Registered
244 Posts
I really like Henry Hustle but the way Crazy Create makes their animatronics is terrible. They are hard to put together and take apart. Pennywise took me hours to put together and I couldn't figure out how to take apart Hay Bale Popper. At this point they should include take apart instructions.

·
crossfit zombie
7,645 Posts
According to this...

...and my monitoring the animatronic placeholders, this is not yet it. Also I think Spirit Halloween videos have shown props not released yet.
That’s disappointing and they have no new decor items 😢😢
I hope spirit isn’t following in the buycostumes path. They use to be a competitor but not for years now. Now nonexistent

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
i pre ordered grim when it first came online using the 20 percent off/ free standard shipping coupon.
was checking my order status and now I don't see the 4.99 standard shipping credit from that coupon.
anyone else have this happen?

check your order invoice on spirits website.
mine has two order totals of different amounts. neither are correct.
i have never seen an invoice as so confusing.

·
Registered
90 Posts
i pre ordered grim when it first came online using the 20 percent off/ free standard shipping coupon.
was checking my order status and now I don't see the 4.99 standard shipping credit from that coupon.
anyone else have this happen?

check your order invoice on spirits website.
mine has two order totals of different amounts. neither are correct.
i have never seen an invoice as so confusing.
What I do is call them. They will adjust the price and credit you're card within a few days, if not the same day.

641 - 660 of 810 Posts