Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've started compiling a list of animatronics that I think will return in store for 2021.

New for 2021:
Beetlejuice - this was meant for release in 2020, but was cancelled. Most stores got the price point tag.

Props that will most likely return:
Harvester of Souls
Krampus
Uncle Charlie
Peek-a-Boo Clown
Black Jumping Spider
Sitting Scarecrow
Man's Possessed Friend - Spirit's been selling him in store for the past three years consecutively now.

Props that will return since they sold out online:
Freight in the Box
The Hauntress
Punctured Pete
Nightcrawler

Props that may or may not return in store:
Sewer Varmint
The Butcher
Ellie Hatchet
Angeline
Miss Mercy
Twisted Tina
Red and Black Jumping Spider
Miserable Marie
Little Daisy and the Maestro - This prop is underrated and neither my store nor any of the stores around me got them in.

Props that will not return in store:
Mommy's Favorite
Johnny Punk

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's confirmed that both The Hauntress and Man's Possessed Friend will return in store for this season. The Hauntress will be $129.99 and Bubba will be $189.99

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Spirit has the two Clown Head Stakes on clearance for $24, down from $60. They were way overpriced at $60, but at $24 I picked up a pair.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Tekky has remade Rosemary for 2021 however since she is already on Morris Costumes, Spirit Halloween won’t be getting her (at least not in stores). She’ll most likely be sold at Party City/Halloween City.

Video here:

·
Registered
24 Posts
It‘s confirmed that the Good Guy doll from YJ will be returning for the 2021 season. It’s also very likely that the talking Chucky & Tiffany dolls will be returning as well.

View attachment 744520

On the topic of dolls, a recently discovered listing was found for the Mezco Toyz Annabelle and is now up on Spirit’s website: Annabelle Living Dead Doll - Spirithalloween.com
I always wanted the Chucky and Tiffany dolls just to have them, might have to pick them up this year!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Any body got a junk pile of animatronic parts?I got a SAM needs a right arm rod with the two prong mount on the end 1 1/2 spacing

·
Registered
465 Posts
There's a lot to like, a lot to dislike. The eyes, mouth are amazing, but the hands and face are different colors. Maybe that will be fixed if this is a prototype. I like the darker colored dress. All that swaying indicates uses a too weak launcher, frame. Hello broken square-drive gear!
..she has man hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
757 Posts
There's a lot to like, a lot to dislike. The eyes, mouth are amazing, but the hands and face are different colors. Maybe that will be fixed if this is a prototype. I like the darker colored dress. All that swaying indicates uses a too weak launcher, frame. Hello broken square-drive gear!
..she has man hands.

I watched the video without sound because the phrases are always garbage anyways, but without sound she basically looks like she is chewing her nails.

Is March too early to begin getting myself ready to be totally disappointed by Spirit Halloween this year? Probably not.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Set your expectations low.

Like jumping spider low.

..then maybe you’ll be impressed?

·
Banned
7 Posts
Hopefully by April we get more returning animatronic confirmations, since that‘s when we started getting some hints.

·
Registered
655 Posts
This was circulating as an April fools joke. Hopefully he’s not returning this year.

Reactions: Ditsterz

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,369 Posts
Set your expectations low.

Like jumping spider low.

..then maybe you’ll be impressed?
I really did love that jumping spider when it first hit & bought one but they've done the jumping feature to death now & I gave away my spider because of it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I really did love that jumping spider when it first hit & bought one but they've done the jumping feature to death now & I gave away my spider because of it.
I'm surprised they still have them as they are always marked down, unless that much of a mark up on them. I've got a couple of the brown ones after the first one always when markd down, I also have the attack spider which I don't think they make anymore, Use mine as a startle effect except need to remount a new one this one is getting old and fidgetty.

·
Banned
7 Posts
These following shelf props are confirmed to return in stores for the 2021 season!

Arched Back Latex Black Cat
Low-Lying Fog Machine (2019)
Decrepit Haunted Doll
Eerie Emma Haunted Doll
Hugz Clown Doll
Pennywise Sidestepper
Sam Sidestepper
Here Lies Beetlejuice Tombstone
Creepy Crimson Girl

·
Registered
465 Posts
The creepy babies I’d love to see again. My daughter liked them, but they did fit our theme last year.

·
Banned
7 Posts
These following shelf props are confirmed to return in stores for the 2021 season!

Arched Back Latex Black Cat
Low-Lying Fog Machine (2019)
Decrepit Haunted Doll
Eerie Emma Haunted Doll
Hugz Clown Doll
Pennywise Sidestepper
Sam Sidestepper
Here Lies Beetlejuice Tombstone
Creepy Crimson Girl
Two more items have been updated on Spirit's website, indicating their return for the season: Chucky Greeter & the Hanging Skull Flame Light (although the flame light has now dropped its original price from $29.99 to $26.99)

1 - 20 of 870 Posts