Halloween Forum banner

821 - 840 of 845 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
FYI - So I got one of those “VIP” email blast from spirit with the 30% Off any costume or accessory and tried it on an animatronic. Worked 😎! Not sure if a fluke but “Reaper is Howling”!

View attachment 739853
Aww, man!!! I'm not a VIP anymore? Just last year or the year before they sent me a card for a concierge service because I was such a good customer, and now I don't even get the good coupons!?!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Oversized shipping still applies. I used it to fill some holes for costumes for the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Went to Hanover Ma store couple days ago. I have never seen so little animatronics and props left at a Spirit store this early before. Anyone notice the same? I'm wondering if they consciously scaled back inventory this year.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Went to Hanover Ma store couple days ago. I have never seen so little animatronics and props left at a Spirit store this early before. Anyone notice the same? I'm wondering if they consciously scaled back inventory this year.
I think everyone scaled back inventory. Not a surprise, as this has been that kind of year.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I went there about 2 weeks after it opened. They didn't have anything then either.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'm sure every area is not the same but we have a store here who is the 'animatronic' store in Indy. I wonder if this is the same country-wide as one store becomes the flagship in a given area.

With that said, our coolest props from spirit this year are ones we had to order online. We just added on Mr. Salty last night, don't be shy in trying to use some of those other coupons that get emailed to you. We got 30% because one of the costume and accessory coupons worked on this prop. Still had to pay a 20 dollar oversized shipping fee, but this was still a pretty good deal IMO.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
There is a spirit still at Hanover? I thought the mall it was at got torn down.
That was Hanover 1. Hanover 2 is a couple miles down the road. Probably designated Hanover or Hanover 1, now.

What stinks is that the one at the mall (and its 2015 predecessor) were massive stores that always had tons of boxed animatronics.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That was Hanover 1. Hanover 2 is a couple miles down the road. Probably designated Hanover or Hanover 1, now.

What stinks is that the one at the mall (and its 2015 predecessor) were massive stores that always had tons of boxed animatronics.
Oh yeah I remember the old 2009 - 2014 store. Now that I think about it I remember in 2009 they didnt even have any themes! I remember when they had leftovers and they lined them up against the wall.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Oh yeah I remember the old 2009 - 2014 store. Now that I think about it I remember in 2009 they didnt even have any themes! I remember when they had leftovers and they lined them up against the wall.
Spirit has had themes since 2007...

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
953 Posts
Im ready for the day after Halloween sales lol!

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
953 Posts
I'm sure every area is not the same but we have a store here who is the 'animatronic' store in Indy. I wonder if this is the same country-wide as one store becomes the flagship in a given area.

With that said, our coolest props from spirit this year are ones we had to order online. We just added on Mr. Salty last night, don't be shy in trying to use some of those other coupons that get emailed to you. We got 30% because one of the costume and accessory coupons worked on this prop. Still had to pay a 20 dollar oversized shipping fee, but this was still a pretty good deal IMO.
Are you talking about Washingtons Street or Hamilton Town Center? Castleton was so disappointing and such a great location!

821 - 840 of 845 Posts