Halloween Forum banner

1121 - 1140 of 1153 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Holy crap, I placed an online order for a power cord for my jumping spider on Sept 18, I just received an email stating that it had shipped. It's been so long I forgot I had ordered it. I guess I'm use to Amazon and eBay's turnaround.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Hey guys! I know some of you were looking for the Billy Butcherson groundbreaker, mine came in yesterday! View attachment 722442

Here is my review of him:

I missed out on the ground breaker this year but I got the tombstone....I'm hoping as popular as the ground breaker was this year, they come out with a full sized Billy next year....I'd be happy with the ground breaker too though....ZR

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,767 Posts
The ground breaker just shipped to the stores in Ottawa Ontario. Try reaching out to your local store perhaps they're just getting theirs too.
I missed out on the ground breaker this year but I got the tombstone....I'm hoping as popular as the ground breaker was this year, they come out with a full sized Billy next year....I'd be happy with the ground breaker too though....ZR

·
Registered
13,763 Posts
I had received an email today with a one-day only coupon for 30% off. After dinner decided to stop in, not sure if I’d use it. The haunted swing was kind of interesting since our street tree, only regular tree we have (rest are palms), is finally tall enough to hang things from. Didn’t see it however and decided to pick up their multi-prop remote instead. Have a number of props I could use it with. Something useful without taking up a lot of storage space and gives functionality to what I do. Any idea if this works with non-Spirit props?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Finally was able to visit my Spirit today. I picked up a Scary Peeper and Clown In The Closet.

0357DD15-BCA0-4F2B-A584-8B5087625CF0.jpeg
9BCB2992-D706-44AA-90C4-40FA73FC9819.jpeg
0740BB10-7776-4C69-8635-11F04C68FECB.jpeg

165C1EC4-1A78-45BE-8098-A80C5A9EC610.jpeg

1D1D35A3-D740-45C5-A797-FE2BB1607C19.jpeg

·
Registered
263 Posts
Pennywise is back in stock online. I wonder if they got more stock in or if they are defective ones that were returned

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,441 Posts
I wish I would have caught video, but a Hugz the Clown fell over when it lunged and fell on a kid. He was screaming the whole time, I wouldn't blame him honestly.
OMG!! If he wasn't afraid of clowns before.....:LOL:

I gotta give Spirit props on their licensed figures. That Billy Butcherson looks amazing.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,441 Posts
That wharf set up just messes with my Halloween OCD.

I'm glad all that stuff is there but it looks like Halloween noob just went nuts & put EVERYTHING ON THE WHARF BECAUSE....HALLOWEEN!! BOO!!

I know they rent wherever they can but I wish there were more smaller storefronts for them to rent. It's hard to get any good Halloween/scary/creepy/cool atmosphere in a ginormo former Circuit City.

Many moons ago they'd be in a smaller space & you'd turn a corner & a prop would actually scare you because it was a little darker & you couldn't see it across the miles of floor space.

I guess there's too many big box stores sitting empty now. The landlords will take what they can get & they probably get a good deal too.

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,139
1121 - 1140 of 1153 Posts