Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't see a thread for this so I thought I'd start one. Please use it to discuss anything and everything about Spirit Halloween for this year.

I actually think this year will be one of Spirit's best years. From what I know there are 3 themes and plenty of awesome and exiting new props. There will be some returning props from last year too like usual. I have been informed by my friend Rory that their prop previews may come out in July this year.

I also know that they will most likely be carrying Gemmy's life size 8 foot Slim Stalky/Slenderman prop this year which will be awesome ;)
19274782_10203013555736491_3662394721619986351_n.jpg 19105853_465276517140748_2228736986776175844_n.jpg 19225929_1253061638149074_6471616010499603683_n.jpg

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The following companies will have products at Spirit this year. I will add some examples of their items from Spirit last year so you have an idea of what their products are like.

Gemmy: Bony Tony 5ft Skeleton with mic

Tekky Toys: Mourning Gory, Boogie Man,etc

Seasonal Visions: Rising Reaper, Roaming Doll, etc

YJ: Swinging Scarecrow, Lil Skelly Bones,etc

Pan Asian Creations: Evil Clown

Crazy Create: Floating ghost girl, Hay bail popper

New Ray Sun: Smoldering Zombie

PT: Unknown, New company

Tailuxe: They make a static zombie prop each year for Spirit.

I may or may not know the new props for this year. Slim Stalky is confirmed for Spirit. Feel free to speculate away

·
Registered
866 Posts
Didn't see a thread for this so I thought I'd start one. Please use it to discuss anything and everything about Spirit Halloween for this year.

I actually think this year will be one of Spirit's best years. From what I know there are 3 themes and plenty of awesome and exiting new props. There will be some returning props from last year too like usual. I have been informed by my friend Rory that their prop previews may come out in July this year.

I also know that they will most likely be carrying Gemmy's life size 8 foot Slim Stalky/Slenderman prop this year which will be awesome ;)
View attachment 416873 View attachment 416881 View attachment 416889
Do we know what the three themes are for 2017? I usually can't afford Spirit's stuff but try to visit at least once during the haunting season. :)

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spirit has just released their first sneak peek for 2017.. and it appears the Limb Ripper Werewolf prop from 2012 will be returning this year! See for yourself:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I also know that they will most likely be carrying Gemmy's life size 8 foot Slim Stalky/Slenderman prop this year which will be awesome

[iurl="http://www.halloweenforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=416873&d=1498050280"]
[/iurl][iurl="http://www.halloweenforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=416881&d=1498050293"]
[/iurl][iurl="http://www.halloweenforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=416889&d=1498050448"]
[/iurl]
Do we know what the three themes are for 2017? I usually can't afford Spirit's stuff but try to visit at least once during the haunting season.
It's all just speculation at this point but the 3 themes could possibly be a campsite, a freak show and a laboratory

Reactions: Goddess of Persia

·
Registered
225 Posts
Oh! I can answer this one! It's an online game where one person is Jason and everyone else is his would-be victims. Jason's goal is to kill his victims. The victim's goals are to survive and get to safety. It's on my gaming wishlist :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
That VIP spirit sales was one of the best I've seen lately through them. I went a little crazy with the Spirit sale and bought 3 bony tony's. After spending the day before Halloween soldering in one of my talking skeletons to get it to work it was worth it to me to get some backups at 50% off.

·
Spooky Express
696 Posts
I'm looking forward to the return of the Limb Ripper Werewolf. He wasn't my favorite prop of 2012, but he was definitely up there. Comparing the 2017 video with the 2012 video, the prop really does look identical. The only minor potential change that I see is the strobing eyes. The new model seems to have a slower strobe effect than the original, although it seems to keep the same flashing pattern.

If anyone wants to compare the videos for themselves, here they are:

2012:

2017:

Reactions: ferguc

·
Spooky Express
696 Posts
What I would really like to see is older Gemmy props returning, as in the pop-up licensed figures from 2005-2011. Unfortunately the chances of that happening are slimmer than Slim Stalky. ;)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What I would really like to see is older Gemmy props returning, as in the pop-up licensed figures from 2005-2011. Unfortunately the chances of that happening are slimmer than Slim Stalky. ;)
Same here. They actually tried re-releasing the Jeeves butler last year but since no retailers were interested, Gemmy never put it into production. That's the whole thing with why their quality has gone down. People blame Gemmy for the quality but it's really the retailers fault

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Speak of the devil lol. Spirit just released another sneak peek today and it appears to be an electrocuted zombie.. with Frankencuted's audio..

1 - 20 of 295 Posts