Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The day has come! Here is the official list of all props and the theme they reside in:

The Swamp:
-Swinging Swamp Hag
-Swinging Skeleton Boy
-Black Widow Flaming Witch
-Wolf Rug
-Compost Corpse
-Creepy Rising Doll (This one surprised me)
-Pumpkin Guardian Grave w/ Fog
-The Incinerator w/ Fog
-Moonshine Barrel Zombie
-Harbinger of Hell
-Ghost Writing Book
-Cerebus Three-Headed Dog

Zombie Subway Station:
-Lunging Lily
-Blue Roaming Antique Doll
-Grave Grabbing Corpse
-Crawling Cathy
-Roaming Rosie Red Doll
-Shotgun Blast Zombie
-Smoldering Zombie
-Hung Up Zombie
-Possessed Wall Hanger
-See-Thru Sindy
-Twitching Banshee

This is all that is confirmed by the video, but if we find out more they will be added.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original post:

Well, now that we have gotten somewhat of an idea of the props Spirit will be releasing in 2015, I thought I would start this thread for people to make their predictions as to what the in-store themes will be this year. Just to recap, last year Spirit had a gas station, haunted attic, and a ruins as their 3 main themes.

I will start this off with my own predictions (Note: Several of these props I found out about thanks to Halloween Forum member Nickthetoyguy on this thread).

First, in the front of the store I think there will be a swamp/bog theme including:
-Swinging Swamp Hag
-Swinging Skeleton Boy
-Hung Up Zombie
-Shotgun Blast Zombie w/ Gun
-Compost Corpse
-Pumpkin Guardian w/ Fog
-Rising Swamp Hag (If coming to stores)

Second, in the middle of the store, I think there will be another haunted mansion (Since Spirit has had one since 2011). This may include:
-Roaming Rosie Red
-Face off Baby Doll
-Sailor Boy Baby Doll
-Screaming Banshee
-Moonshine Barrel Zombie
-Roaming Antique Doll (Returning from 2014)
-Peek-a-Boo Penny (Returning from 2014)
-Possessed Wall Hanger (Returning from 2014)
-Broken Spine Girl (Returning from 2014)
-Lunging Lily (Returning from 2014)

Third, in the back of the store, there could be a Hell theme. I think this would include:
-Smoldering Zombie
-Cerebus 3 headed Dog
-Incinerator w/Fog
-Harbinger of Hell
-Black Widow Witch
-See-thru Sindy (If returning from 2014)
-Possessed Baby (If coming to stores)

I believe that is all the props we know about thus far, and I will update this list as more are revealed overtime. The props marked with "(If coming to stores)" are props that I predict will be coming back this year, but I have no way of knowing yet whether or not they will. Feel free to post your own predictions as well!

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have updated this post with a few new props we now know will be in stores.

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
View attachment 247696

Looks like Undead Granny is coming this year! I asked if the Reaper of Souls and Animated Tree are coming since they are not online only.
That would be awesome if she is coming this year, I was really looking forward to seeing her in person last year but never did. :( I may even buy her if she is in stores.

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Huge news!!! I got conformation that the Reaper of Soulsnis coming back and the Animated tree will be in stores!
Really?? Wow, that's amazing!!! The Reaper of Souls hasn't been in stores since 2009, so that's really a shock. I saw the animated tree in person at a different Halloween store last year, and it was great. He would also go well in the swamp theme (If they do that). Thanks for letting us know!

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I could see her in the swamp theme
That's a possibility, but I would see her more in the haunted house theme since she kind of works at a hotel.

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also Ghost Girl and John Doe are in stores. Don't know where they would be.
Wow... So many older props are being brought back! I'm guessing Ghost Girl would go in the Mansion, but John Doe I'll have to think about. Do you have any ideas?

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got confirmation that everything with no online only will be expected in stores
I actually asked them that same question and got the same answer. I guess that also means that the Swamp Hag and Wicked Witch of the West will be in stores... Interesting. :rolleyes:

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
I was in contact with our awesome friends at Spirit Halloween. It looks like there was a temporary glitch that they are working hard to fix now where some "online only" items incorrectly had their status changed. Their minions did not know of the glitch when they initially responded.

Some of the old props that previously were marked "online only" are likely still only available online.

I will see if I can get some additional info within the next 24 hours.

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I heard from William Powers that there is only 2 themes this year. Also that the swamp is combined with the hell props
Yeah, I saw his video on that too. I was actually really surprised that there are only two themes this year, they have had at least 3 up until now. I was really expecting the Swamp and Hell theme to be separate, but I guess not.

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I officially know the 2 themes this year one is a voodoo swamp and lmk if you want the other one
Yeah, I heard about the Voodoo Swamp theme, and, correct me if I'm wrong, but I may have heard before that the other theme was a bedroom? :eek:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts