-Zombie Swing Girl
-Jumping Dog
-Tire Swing Zombie Boy
-Zombie Toilet
-Barnyard Butcher
-See-Thru Sindy
-Lunging Zombie
-All Zombie Babies

I know many of you have been talking about this already on the Gemmy 2014 Predictions thread, but I felt it was a different enough topic that it should have its own thread. Today Spirit has added most of their new for 2014 props to their website, so now is the perfect time to start it. Here is the link you can find all of their new props: http://www.spirithalloween.com/decorations_featured_new-for-2014/

So here are my predictions from what I've seen so far, including the props I think will be in each theme:
1. A Haunted Garden/Farm (This I am almost certain about). This would include:
-Pumpkin Nester
-Lil' Nester
-Witch of Stolen Souls
-Lunging Pumpkin
-Barnyard Butcher
-Pop Up Grave Zombie
-Helga Toad Gutter with Tombstone
-Pop-Up Werewolf
-Jumping Skull with Tombstone
-Untimely Death Statue
-Tire Swing Zombie Boy (Either in garden or daycare, what do you think?)

2. A Zombie Daycare/Playroom (Not as sure about this one, but there are a lot of baby/children zombie props this year) including:
-Limb Eating Zombie Boy
-Lunging Girl
-Peek-a-Boo Penny
-Lil Walker Zombie Baby
-Ratachewy Zombie Baby
-Doug and Phil DeGrave Zombie Baby
-Double Trouble Zombie Baby
-Roaming Antique Doll
-Possessed Baby
-Undead Granny

3. A Hotel or Prison including:
-Electrocuted Man with Box
-Broken Spine Girl
-Possessed Wall Girl
-Evil Scientist
-Animated Zombie
-Zombie Toilet
-Coat Rack Monster
-See-Thru Sindy
-Death Row
-High Voltage

...And I think that covers everything shown so far. Is there anything anyone thinks may be different? These are just mine, so I'd love to know more of your predictions too. :)

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: According to Vincent77, one of the themes is supposed to be a big haunted house, including a "Statue lady" (Probably Untimely Death Statue), and some zombies.

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Someone on youtube said they looked in there spirit and saw corn husks
That would make sense for the farm/garden theme. Maybe we are correct on that one.

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
View attachment 206470

This was in a video of spirit!
Whoa, is that railing part of a display?? That looks really amazing if it is. I wonder if it's still made of cardboard like most of their other displays, or if they started using more wood and plastic. I can't wait to see how it turns out! :D

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wonder if Spirit has the budget this year to build very large displays in their stores this year. It would be really cool to see some quality, realistic displays in our shops.
That is definitely a possibility, maybe they will have one big Haunted House display that you can actually walk in and interact with this year, unlike previous years where the most you could walk in was a tunnel or between two cardboard displays. If they end up doing this, that would be a very memorable display. :)

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update: Ok, so we know from Spirit's recent video that one of their themes is a Ruins, consisting of the Untimely Death Statue, Witch of Stolen Souls, Pumpkin Nester, Lil' Nester, Lunging Pumpkin, Helga Toadgutter, Pop-Up Grave Zombie, Atmosfear FX, and the Harvester? This definitely does not show all their new props for this year, so some of our other predictions could still be right. :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
The Corn Stalker isn't listed as online only anymore, so this is a possibility. I just wonder why scarecrows would be hanging out around an abandoned church. :confused:
I think the farm or barn might be a separate theme-harvester, cornstalker, barnyard butcher, the zombie farm animals...

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Corn Stalker isn't listed as online only anymore, so this is a possibility. I just wonder why scarecrows would be hanging out around an abandoned church. :confused:
Wow, you're right, he isn't online only anymore. The fact that they took the time to change that really says something, especially seeing that the Angel of Death and Spell Speaking Witch are still online only. Weird how they have him but not the Undead Granny, though. :eek:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts