Halloween Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Monster Collector
3,388 Posts
How do you get this coupon? I know I've signed up for emails (again) with both my web addresses and haven't received one yet!.

·
Registered
881 Posts
In the past the store mgr has them and gives a sheet to an employee.
I don't know what they plan for this year.

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Larry posted the "Fan Appreciation Day -- 20% off Everything coupon" here on many of these forum webpages. You'll still see the regular "20% off Item" coupon above at the top, but scroll all the way down to the bottom and you'll see the Everything coupon there. I also noticed it appearing at the bottom of the main page.

I suspect that 35% off coupon is only distributed by sales staff to their friends and family as a thank you for their working there. I know Halloween City in the past did it that way. My guess would be that SH only authorizes X amount of these to be distributed.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I just used the 35% coupon in store and bought the Evil scientist and a mask for the hubby. I was given the coupon by an employee on Friday afternoon when I was with midnight blackie (OP). I'm surprised the employees don't know us by name yet.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
GIANT thanks to BobbyA and coldice371 for their posts. I was able to use the 35% off the entire purchase coupon. coldice371's post gave the me the idea just to call the Spirit store and ask if I could just show them the coupon on my phone. One store said I had to print it and one store said no problem. I do not have a printer at home, so I went to the one that would take the phone image.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts