Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spirit "Friends and Family" Day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd never known about it but was there today and one of the managers whom I've seen year after year came up to me and gave me a couple of coupons. Said it was "friends and family" day. The coupon was worth 35% off the total purchase. I got a bubble fogger, 3 bottles of fog fluid, a couple latex props and some jute netting all for 93 bucks. Saved $47.00 off the total. Not too shabby! I gave the extra coupon to another couple who looked to be shopping for some stuff for a haunt. They were thrilled! Not a bad Friday!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Do you know if this is true for all of the Spirit stores nationwide?

·
Registered
242 Posts
I just left Spirit Halloween. I asked one of the employees there (he may have even been the manager/owner) if they had a friends & family day. He said "how do you know about that" and "who are you with." He said that it is only for friends/family of Spencer Gifts & Spirit Halloween employees & unfortunately he refused to help me out. :(

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My guess is that they are given to people who are known to the staff. I've known/talked to this particular manager for the past several years as she's a regular for them. She mentioned that she knows how much I've spent there over the years so she gave me one. It was not an online coupon or one that could be scanned. The store employee also had to sign it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts