Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Instead Of Waiting 4 or Even 5 Days To Get A Coupon, Try This Instead Go To The Store Locator And Enter Your Zipcode On The Side Under The Hours It Will Say Click Here For Your Coupon

Your Welcome
~Jubbag12
The results of my store locator search just bring up a list of stores. None have hours or any other clickable link other than one to a mapquest page for directions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks so much for the 25% off. I was just about to post a link for 20 %!! I LOVE The Walking Dead!! My mom grew-up with Michael Rooker (really knows him: they were neighbors and she dated his cousin in high school)!! :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
25% off is great but that oversized shipping always turns me off. I order all kinds of stuff online and this is the only place that will add $20 shipping like that.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Is the 25% a coupon that is on-line that could be used in a physical Spirit Store or is it only for the on-line store?

Thanx,

Geo

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
25% off is great but that oversized shipping always turns me off. I order all kinds of stuff online and this is the only place that will add $20 shipping like that.

Yeah. That's my problem too. They charge a standard 4.99 shipping but then add $20 for "oversized" shipping. In the end, all the coupon does is save on the shipping.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Friggin awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Jubbag12: I'd killer your 25% off post (valid they 10/31) but I dunno how to do that on my phone.

Thanks! ;) :D

21 - 40 of 44 Posts