Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
When I stopped yesterday, even the store manager was not sure. This wait sucks, I know; I desperately want to buy a few more items, although I would rather not pay full price:rolleyes:

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Yeah. There is one item in particular that the wife and I really want to pick up, but only if the price is right. ;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am a operator and have no knowledge of any coupons released as of yet.. Normally around labor day is when these are rolled out- sorry.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
I am a operator and have no knowledge of any coupons released as of yet.. Normally around labor day is when these are rolled out- sorry.
Basically, the stores that open earlier are just teasers, showing us what will be snatched up by the time that the coupons are ready, right?;)

·
Registered
500 Posts
A couple of the Spirits near me are open already, and they had entry slips for the "Man of Steel" sweepstakes, which comes with a coupon. I entered online Friday, and just today they emailed the 20% coupon. The URL is http://www.spirithalloween.com/sweeps/ - keep in mind that since it took them 3-4 days to send mine, it might take them just as long if you enter now.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Sorry I didn't post it earlier - I stopped in at Spirit on my way out of town over the weekend, and have been traveling since, plus I wasn't completely sure that they were actually going to send a coupon after I got no reply that day. I promise I won't buy all the props before you all get your coupons. :D

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Finally, a 20% coupon! :D I just entered the sweepstakes, so hopefully I will have it by the time my store opens.

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
I got my copuon this morning! It looks like I will be able to buy Pumpkin Nester when I go tomorrow. Originally I did not want to pay the full $179.99 for him, but with this coupon it takes quite a bit off. :eek:

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,492 Posts
Got one in my email a short time ago. Going to print off a bunch of them.

F

·
0 Posts
I got my copuon this morning! It looks like I will be able to buy Pumpkin Nester when I go tomorrow. Originally I did not want to pay the full $179.99 for him, but with this coupon it takes quite a bit off. :eek:
When do they expire??

·
Registered
189 Posts
Instead Of Waiting 4 or Even 5 Days To Get A Coupon, Try This Instead Go To The Store Locator And Enter Your Zipcode On The Side Under The Hours It Will Say Click Here For Your Coupon

Your Welcome
~Jubbag12

1 - 20 of 44 Posts