Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Crypto Hunter
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me for not posting in a Spirit thread, I've searched 8 pages for one.
Has anyone here purchased or seen this prop in action? I have looked all over the web for a video, nor did Spirit offer one on this particular prop. All it says is that it is plastic and has sound with a turning head. I like the look but am on the fence about it without being able to see/watch it in action. It isnt sold at my local store either. I would appreciate any feedback since it is free shipping over $25 today. I love all things cat so it caught my eye immediately

Thanks!!

Here is the prop:
http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/pa-cat-turning-head/#

·
Registered
443 Posts
Bought one last year & haven't used it yet since I got it after Halloween. The eyes light up green & it makes yowling/screeching cat noises while the head turns. If the paint is scuffed the green light shows thru the scratches. Can probably be fixed with craft paint.

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
It looks like the same thing I saw at Walmart on the weekend. I took a super-short video of it (someone had it running for a while just before me and I think the sound was annoying the crap out of people, so I didn't let it play for more than a second or two.) I'm in Canada so no guarantee Walmart will have it there.

·
Crypto Hunter
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for the info!! I really appreciate that you took the time to reply and thanks Gobby for the video, that is REALLY helpful. It is the first chance I've had to see anything concerning the prop I did not see this in my local Walmart but I will check on their website.
Thank you both again :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts