Halloween Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
This is what I did. Go to homedepot. You can get a 48" (2 socket) shoplight for $9.74. They also have the blacklights for $14.97. So for about 25 dollars you can get a plug in shop light and 1 bulb and they work great. You also have the option to add another bulb later on. The shoplight part number is 419-234 and the blacklight is 151-530. I can send pictures if you want them. And yes, the plug in. 3 prong on the shoplight.

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
I have a couple of those Blacklight Bolts. If you need to hang them from the ceiling of the tent, you won't want to use these - they're designed to sit on a flat surface. If you really wanted to hang them, you could figure out a way to do it, but I agree with the previous post suggesting the 48" shop light solution.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I had a two light shop light with two 48" ers and it lit up the whole living room area very brightly.......if you positioned it at one end of the room and aimed it to face to the other end it would easily cover the whole area you need with lots left over, for a 10'x4' you would only need one bulb

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.