Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I disect my Gemmy Spirit Ball Witch (the smaller one) could someone tell me if the small unmarked connector on the bottem is for a try me button. The origional box is long gone if anyone has a try me button to fit I would be interested in purchasing it.
Thanks
-=B=-

·
Registered
21 Posts
It is. You can make a easy try button with a momentary switch and the right size pin connector. Take her to radio shack and find the right size for that jack and then ask them for a small cheap switch while you're there. 4 solders and a piece of wire and you're all set.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is. You can make a easy try button with a momentary switch and the right size pin connector. Take her to radio shack and find the right size for that jack and then ask them for a small cheap switch while you're there. 4 solders and a piece of wire and you're all set.
Thanks, Laura721 I have come to find out that that wasn't a standard 2.5mm plug the ones I purchased at Radio Shack were too short and didn't fit the hole correctly. I ended up replacing the socket with a standard 3.5mm and it works great:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts