Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ghouls Rule
2,638 Posts
someone just used a coupon in the store not online, Im gonna pm them now to find out more info. I dont want to pay for shipping, so if theres a coupon for in store I want that.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Kitty, let me know if you get a hold of them. I have a Spirit down the street from my house and I'd rather go right to the store and buy it

·
Registered
310 Posts
Anyone try to use this coupon in their stores? I have heard from some people that they won't accept, and some people it worked! I am going to try it this week

·
Ghouls Rule
2,638 Posts
I didnt pm but found my old coupon spirit sent me when I signed up for email alerts awhile back. Its good until the end of the month. I just have to find something to buy now :/ I got most everything I need. Unless other stuff gets heavily discounted Im probably done with spirit and am looking at walmart sales.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Anyone try to use this coupon in their stores? I have heard from some people that they won't accept, and some people it worked! I am going to try it this week
I've used it at least 10 times in about 6 different stores. I also use it mostly on clearance stuff. If you sign up through any e-mail, this is always the coupon they'll give you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts