Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the stretchy stuff in the bag? Does it glow naturally under a blacklight? Would it work soaking it in the Rit Whitener/Brightener? Just wondered if anyone has tried that. I was going to cover the house in webbing and have a couple of large webs made out of clothesline that was soaked in the Rit. My house is a light color so passersby could see the light colored webs during the daytime, but then I was hoping to make it all glow at night when the UV light kicked on. Thanks!

·
Registered
623 Posts
The regular webbing does not glow under blacklight. I picked up some webbing from Target this year that is glow in the dark. Under blacklight it really lights up and glows this eerie green color.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I picked up a bag of the black light web from Spirit. It's got a green tint already. I have 48" fluorescent tube black lights, so the UV output is pretty good. The webbing looked ok but I can't say that it was as vibrant as some fluorescent paint I've used.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
EviLEye
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing