Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone try to spray fake spider webs with RIT? I just dumped 10 yards of cheesecloth in a sink and had it soak overnight. I was going to try some out in the morning but it drained out overnight. If it doesn't work you will save me the trouble then I will just make the web with the cloth.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Here's a question. I know that the RIT works as does club soda (really well even under regular lights and a Black light too). what if someone used club soda in place of the water with the RIT?

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
You gotta get some of the black light reflective spider web stuff. It's cheap (it's green in the package) and works great with the black lights, imho.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,860 Posts
Club soda doesn't glow. You must be thinking of tonic water, which has quinine in it - that causes the glow.

·
The Evil Apparitionist
555 Posts
I always touch up anything that needs to glow by gutting two Sharpie brand highlighter markers (pull the white cap off the end with pliers and pull out the wad) and soaking the wads in a pint of warm water for an hour. Pour the water into a spray bottle and use it on just about any surface. It glows perfectly under blacklight (UV). Time was running short so I stuck the jar in the microwave for a minute...hahaha

Did a final touchup on the graveyard before the party tonight and all the webs, skulls and bones are glowing bright.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts