Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our spider room got a DONE stamp today! It looks like a cocoon exploded in there LOL there is a duo tube black light on the ceiling and all the webs glow like mad under them. It looks great.

Hubby and I had fun playing with the webcaster gun. A neighborhood teen came over to help today and you should have seen the smile on his face when we handed him the webcaster. He was totally fascinated by it and had a blast :)

Much thanks to a fellow forum member for the use of his crank spider sound.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love how I was able to cocoon my bagged-web blucky to the wall with the webcaster. It totally blended in and looks fantastic. It's so great. I couldn't be more pleased :)

This is our first year using a webcaster gun and I was worried that we wouldn't have enough glue sticks. We webbed this entire room with a little less than one bag of 20-ten-inch sticks. In other words, less than $4. We have about 4 sticks left.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Whoa! That's beautiful (in a creepy type of way). I'm impressed.

Are spiders going to jump out at people who walk through there?

·
Bog Body
1,474 Posts
get them off me!!!!!!!!!! ah that video makes me look over my shoulder and that sound won't get out of my head! VERY GOOD JOB! i'm am now going to bed much later than intended!

·
Registered
27 Posts
you know what would be a great sound effect for that room..cicada sounds!i know spiders dont make that sound but they always use it in giant bug movies and its pretty creepy.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Wow that looks incredible I am in awe, and umm definatly not coming near there since I have a huge fear of spiders. :p Great Job!!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts