Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

In 2016 I will add a spider infestation area in the garden beside the walkway up to our front porch. My cauldron creep will relocate beside the entrance facade where the head in the basket currently is or move into the spot where the crawling zombie is and the spiders will go in the garden behind where the cauldron creep currently resides.

I currently have a 4" all black skinny leg spider, two black jumping spiders removed from broken down mechanisms, 2 30" plush spiders from e-bay on the way and countless smaller spiders. Since I have a ton of unused motors, pneumatics and two unused controllers all of the spiders and a spider victim will be animated.

I am hoping to find a nicer latex spider at a reasonable price (<$150.00CDN=<$115US.00) which is durable enough to withstand being used as a pneumatic startle prop. I have found this one online but the image is not great. Does anyone have this spider? If you do, do you think it will sustain being used with high velocity pneumatics? It measures 50" inches stretched out.

Does anyone have another recommendation? I'd love some suggestions on a spider to purchase if no-one is familiar with this one....thanks in advance.

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found the spider at Unbelievable Costumes for a decent price. I have yet to see one in person ... has anyone else come across this spider yet?
I am not familiar with Unbelievable Costume...is anyone else familiar with them?

http://unbelievablecostumes.com/tarantula-p-2701.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts