Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Everything here went very well this year. The weather was awesome and everything worked great. My pneumatic hangman ended up dying, but at least he waited until the end of the night to do so. I haven't had time do do an autopsy yet, but it appears the air motor died. Will be a good project for over the winter. I'm totally beat and glad that I got everything put away.
I already have a few ideas for some new props for next year, but I think I need a short break before getting started again...:rolleyes:

Enjoy.

Spider Hill Mine pics 2008

Spider Hill Mine videos

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great haunt! I really love your lighting effect...and that fog was awesome!:)
Thanks. For whatever reason, this year the fog worked very well. All that fog came from a single 5 year old Lite f/x 700 watt fogger running through a chiller using 2 year old Fitco fog juice from party city.

Those foggers were the best. I'd love to get my hands on another.

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
love the action of your hang man...how did you set it up?

Thanks. He is all air powered. the leg movement is an air powered wiper motor with chains leading down to his legs. Unfortunately, something in the motor failed this year. Looks like I'll have to pick up another from Surplus Center

his routine is controlled by a single programmable relay board from SimpleCircuitBoards.com

I have a lot of build pictures of him. If you would like to see them, I'll gladly send you the link. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts