Halloween Forum banner

spider egg sac

Static: 
10K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  halloween71 
#1 ·
Can someone please advise how to make some really easy spider egg sacs. I bought the spider victim and a large spider for a display and would love to add a spider sac or 2
TIA
:confused:

#2 ·
Tia hi! How are ya? Hows the weather?

Well I built my egg sacs, by making a chicken wire form of the sac, which is very easy, then I just put spider web stuff around it. This makes the sacs kind of see through, which I like. Be sure to tuck in any sharp edges so nobody gets cut.

#5 ·
I don't know how simple you want to go - but these are the ones I did from Martha Stewart's instructions:

I can't find the original link to Martha's how-to, but Shellhawk had it on her blog and here's the link to that:

http://shellhawksnest.blogspot.com/2009/01/martha-stewart-halloween.html

This may or may not be what you're looking for....not sure how icky you want to go - LOL.

P.S. If you look on my website under 2010 pics, there's pictures of them lit with their "mama" ;-)

#6 ·
I remember seeing a post somewhere on this site about how to make some egg sacks that involved cotton webbing, paint, hot glue, and ping pong balls... I'll see if I can find it...

#8 ·
I went to dollar tree and bought some skulls, severed feet and hands and just some random bones. Hot glued them together in a ball form then sprayed them with spray adhesive and wrapped some webbing around them. Looked really cool since you could see through the ball and see what was inside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.