Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please advise how to make some really easy spider egg sacs. I bought the spider victim and a large spider for a display and would love to add a spider sac or 2
TIA
:confused:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Tia hi! How are ya? Hows the weather?

Well I built my egg sacs, by making a chicken wire form of the sac, which is very easy, then I just put spider web stuff around it. This makes the sacs kind of see through, which I like. Be sure to tuck in any sharp edges so nobody gets cut.

·
Registered
272 Posts
In a random stream of searches for the gazillion projects I think I can do, I came across this site and these nifty lighted spider sacs. I have no clue if this person is on the forum, but I thought these were cool would make neat lights for a Halloween party. Did a search for the topic so i will post here...

http://witchotastic.com/?page_id=2829

·
Mourning Rose Manor
2,318 Posts
I don't know how simple you want to go - but these are the ones I did from Martha Stewart's instructions:

I can't find the original link to Martha's how-to, but Shellhawk had it on her blog and here's the link to that:

http://shellhawksnest.blogspot.com/2009/01/martha-stewart-halloween.html

This may or may not be what you're looking for....not sure how icky you want to go - LOL.

P.S. If you look on my website under 2010 pics, there's pictures of them lit with their "mama" ;-)

·
Registered
175 Posts
I remember seeing a post somewhere on this site about how to make some egg sacks that involved cotton webbing, paint, hot glue, and ping pong balls... I'll see if I can find it...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I went to dollar tree and bought some skulls, severed feet and hands and just some random bones. Hot glued them together in a ball form then sprayed them with spray adhesive and wrapped some webbing around them. Looked really cool since you could see through the ball and see what was inside.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts