Halloween Forum banner

SPFX Masks - shipping problems

12772 11
Has anyone purchased anything from SPFX Masks lately?
I bought a zombie mask from them eight weeks ago.
The website said four week delivery.
I called and talked to Rusty Slusser and he assured me that he shipped it out last week.
I tried to get a tracking number but he danced around the topic and I ended up without it.
Not sure what to do at this point except get in touch with Paypal and see if I can do anything to get my money back.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Zombie Mask

I ordered a Zombie mask and got the same run around. Rusty said it shipped out two weeks ago, which was impossible. I did however, get it on Friday of this past week. I know he does the Zombies in batches so you should get it any day. It is way cool but I dont think you see the full set of teeth with the mask on, just the bottoms so I might just wear those. Let me know when you get it and what you think. It is super sweet.

· Registered
73 Posts
That sucks. You think you would have better service for a mask that costs $600 bucks, eh? Let me know what you think when you get it. What are you doing for hands? I cant afford the sleeves so I am curious as to what you do. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.