Halloween Forum banner

SPFX Masks - shipping problems

12774 11
Has anyone purchased anything from SPFX Masks lately?
I bought a zombie mask from them eight weeks ago.
The website said four week delivery.
I called and talked to Rusty Slusser and he assured me that he shipped it out last week.
I tried to get a tracking number but he danced around the topic and I ended up without it.
Not sure what to do at this point except get in touch with Paypal and see if I can do anything to get my money back.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Has anyone purchased anything from SPFX Masks lately?
I bought a zombie mask from them eight weeks ago.
The website said four week delivery.
I called and talked to Rusty Slusser and he assured me that he shipped it out last week.
I tried to get a tracking number but he danced around the topic and I ended up without it.
Not sure what to do at this point except get in touch with Paypal and see if I can do anything to get my money back.
Excellent choice on the Zombie mask. I bought one last year and love it. Excellent quality and well worth the wait.

SPFX isn't really known for having the greatest customer service in regards to keeping their customers updated on status of their orders. I've read multiple complaints and all you ever really get are responses from other customers who finally recieved their masks and are 100% happy with them. I ran into this when placing my order and oddly recieved it about a week earlier than the 8 weeks to ship date.

The reason you probably didn't get a tracking number is I think they use USPS as oppossed to FedEx or UPS. Why Rusty danced around the question I don't know. I had to make a specific request during my order to have it shipped FedEx as we don't have a mail box at work just a PO Box.

Do you have Rusty's number or did you call their main number? He's a great guy to talk to, but I wasn't 100% pleased with their customer service.

Don't get me wrong I love my mask, but I would have liked to have had some form of confirmation of my order, date shipped, expected delivery, etc...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.