Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my eye on Spencer's 700 Watt fogger with LED and timer. But have only received 20% off coupons so far.
And Spirit does *not* seem to stock this model. They only have 400 watt and 1000 watt units.
But the 700 watt with timer model is just right for me--already use a similarly spec'ed unit sourced from Spencer's many years ago.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Spencer's has an offer good through Monday for orders including one item included in their Halloween category. The offer is $10 off $40, $15 off $50, or $25 off $75; plus free shipping on orders over $30 when you apply code WHERE.

I didn't see fog machines listed under their Halloween category, but they did list fake blood for $1.99 that you could use to qualify for the offer.

Also, they have the jumping spiders if anyone is interested. You could get 2 for $80, get $25 off and free shipping.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spencer's has an offer good through Monday for orders including one item included in their Halloween category. The offer is $10 off $40, $15 off $50, or $25 off $75; plus free shipping on orders over $30 when you apply code WHERE.

I didn't see fog machines listed under their Halloween category, but they did list fake blood for $1.99 that you could use to qualify for the offer.

Also, they have the jumping spiders if anyone is interested. You could get 2 for $80, get $25 off and free shipping.
Thanks lbc. Ended-up buying the 700 watt Spencer's fogger a few weeks ago, in-store, using a 20% off coupon.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought Spencer's owned Spirit. It would surprise me if they offered bigger discounts than Spirit.
Yep, looks like Spirit is a seasonal manifestation of Spencer's--with the owners of Spencer's being an investment firm, evidently:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Gifts

One thing I've noticed, specifically regarding foggers, is that Spencer's carries some models Spirit does not; and vice-versa.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts