Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'very been interested in the spell casting witch prop since I saw one at Spirit last year. I see Grandin Road has it, too, but they seem slightly different in the face. If anyone has seen both in person, would you please offer an opinion, and maybe post some pics of the head? Thanks!

Links:
Spirit version
Grandin Road version

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,113 Posts
From the pics & vid they look EXACTLY the same to me, but I've never seen either in person.

Here's a Youtube of the Spirit prop & I think the really are the same thing:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess you're right. The face on the GR version just looked a bit more gnarled to me. I'll know soon--I just ordered the GR one with the 30% off discount. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I guess you're right. The face on the GR version just looked a bit more gnarled to me. I'll know soon--I just ordered the GR one with the 30% off discount. Thanks for your help!
If you don't mind, could you please lmk how u got the 30%? I haven't received any emails from them lately

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'very been interested in the spell casting witch prop since I saw one at Spirit last year. I see Grandin Road has it, too, but they seem slightly different in the face. If anyone has seen both in person, would you please offer an opinion, and maybe post some pics of the head? Thanks!

Links:
Spirit version
Grandin Road version
Neither. Walmart has it on their website for 137 with free shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts