Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the Ghost of Prudence Prim and the Wraith at this site and wondered if anyone has used them and if they like them.

They look pretty cool for sure as I was going to get Ghostly apparitions but waited to long and dont think that I will get it in time for halloween and wanted to do something ghostly in a certain corner of the room. Thanks in advance for any comments on these.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Haunting Huetter, I just ran across your post. I used the Phantom Waith this past Halloween. What I did was use movie editing software to make a dvd of the video and add a voice changed, creepy audio of me reciting the rules of the haunt. It appears the Waith is making the announcement. Ours is an outside haunt just for family and friends on 10 wooded acres and of course at night. I used this video in place of any disclaimers that might be necessary (like those you sometines see on large tombstones or other props) as far as telling everyone to stay on the paths, don't touch anything, etc. The video was shown just before the entrance to the Haunted Forest was opened (by raising a huge spider web that was covering the path entrance) for everyone to enter. I considered posting a video of this setup but I was concerned that Spectral Illusions might feel there was a copyright infringement if someone could copy the video from the forum. These videos are so good and so cheap that I didn't want Spectral Illusions to have any concerns about anything I might have posted. Also, I have now purhcased two additional ones for this coming Halloween. Anyway, I highly recommend any of their videos that would work for your haunt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts