Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say they have some very good products for those interested in projection animations. I see there looks to be a lot of interest in projection around here at the moment. Just wanted to give them a nod since I am very very satisfied with my cursed helmsman purchase.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep! And you get to purchase exactly what you want. If I was into the ghostly stuff I would be all over their other offerings.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Just want to say they have some very good products for those interested in projection animations. I see there looks to be a lot of interest in projection around here at the moment. Just wanted to give them a nod since I am very very satisfied with my cursed helmsman purchase.
How long is the Video?Did you loop it?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad I bought it. Can't say how others feel , but it was what I needed. I wanted a ghostly projection of the bluish nature and it was a pirate so worth it to me. There might be other stuff out there cheaper but I couldn't find any at the time.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I went with Atmosfear this year,maybe next yeat Ill give them a try.Im doing a big window this year and a doorway next year and I like the looks of SI stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts