Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a good source for MP3s of Pirates of the Caribbean loops and sound effects? e.g. "Dead men tell no tales...", etc.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I usually create my own. Those are fairly simple. I did a "pirate camp" sound effect one year, with some sword fighting sounds I found online, and then added my own voice multiple times to make it sound like more of a crowd. Three or four layers usually does it. I use Audacity for my sound editing. It's awesome, AND free!

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
I have a bunch of Pirate SFX I'll zip & send ya, I'm doing a Pirate theme for a school I do every year, this year so Pirate SFX a plenty !!

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
Hi. Would you be willing to share those with me also ?
Arrrrrr, that I be matey ! Have to run out for an hr, but loading Pirate files & a couple of cool short vids, pirate SFX & even some pirate maps of the old days to print & age it yar wish ! Will be PMing people this afternoon ( I'm PSt time zone ).

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Arrrrrr, that I be matey ! Have to run out for an hr, but loading Pirate files & a couple of cool short vids, pirate SFX & even some pirate maps of the old days to print & age it yar wish ! Will be PMing people this afternoon ( I'm PSt time zone ).
Thank you. I got it. Can use that as background music for this.
image.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts