Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good quality, self-contained voice changer. I tried a couple of the $10 last year, but they suck. Nobody could understand what I was saying, and most said I sounded like a robot rather than the grim reaper.

I would like something with better sound quality and more "monstrous" sounding. I have considered using a bluetooth headset, paired to a laptop, running through a voice changing program, then running the audio out of a wireless transmitter to a wireless speaker mounted to my costume, but.... I would like to try something easier first.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
13,632 Posts
I am looking for a good quality, self-contained voice changer. I tried a couple of the $10 last year, but they suck. Nobody could understand what I was saying, and most said I sounded like a robot rather than the grim reaper.

I would like something with better sound quality and more "monstrous" sounding. I have considered using a bluetooth headset, paired to a laptop, running through a voice changing program, then running the audio out of a wireless transmitter to a wireless speaker mounted to my costume, but.... I would like to try something easier first.

Any ideas?

I bought a mic'd spirit ball recently and would love to hear the feedback to your question as I was thinking maybe I should look for one. My female voice wouldn't scare a spider.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts