Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey evereyone! How are we doing??? I apologise for not being here for a bit. here's my situation.

I am currently seperated from my soon to be ex-husband. It took me a bit of time to gather up the strength but I am sooo much happier now. A huge weight is lifted off my shoulders as the house is sold as well. The closing is May 29th which means I need to high tail it lol!

I already found this wonderful apartment just 10 minutes from my work. Unfortunately this means that allllll my props will be stored away at my parents place. :(

I'm not sure how the haunts are where I'm going to to but rest assured that some of my fave props will be set up in my apartment come October!! :D

So there you have it. I'll still hover around HF to see how everyone else is doing. ;)

This is one habit I DO NOT want to break!!! :cool:

·
MASTER OF ALL I SURVEY!
100,685 Posts
:) Hi Misty. Been a while since we last chatted. You had the flu as I recall.
Glad everything worked out for you. Looking forward to seeing pics of your
apartment this Halloween, as well as chatting with you once again.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
wow missy, you've gone through a transition. hope things become a norm once again in your life. well, about your new apartment, decorate the heck out of it and let your hair down for halloween. good time to be a witch or whatever you want to be. keep in touch.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Ah, yes, I remember many years ago when I had that weight lifted, it wasn't easy, but it was worth it. I got my very own apartment and I was so excited! Enjoy yourself and your new found freedom, Misty. Heck, you can even leave your decorations up as long as you want!

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Hey, Mist, glad to hear from you. Change is hard, but sometimes for the best. Glad you came through all right. Look forward to seeing you around!!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Congratulations for having the strength to do what you needed to do. And I am more than sure there are plenty of haunters up your way who could use a hand during the season

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Glad to hear things are looking up. It takes alot of courage to say enough is enough. Taking that first step is always the hardest. We will always be here for you!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Mistress!! Good to see you again, and best wishes to you with all the changes! Hopefully the move will go smoothly for you- isn't it great to have parents willing to store your props?? :)
Cheers!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Hey Mistress, great hearing from you. I was wondering how things were going and missed you.
It must be a tremendous relief that the house finally sold. Nice that you were able to find an apt that you like. Don't be a stranger and keep us posted :)

MsM

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
Hey there Mist, send me an inventory of your stored props, I may have room for a select few....anything to help out a friend! Good to hear that all is well, I'll gladly help with your habit!

·
livin Halloween every day
1,988 Posts
Glad to hear you are doing well. Hope evrything turns out great for you all the way around. You can give everyone else in the apartment something to strive for when you decorate the heck out of it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts