Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Great pics! Thanks for sharing :) Nice job on your witch!

·
Registered
591 Posts
I like that one in the garage is that store bought or homemade?and if homemade what are you using to stiffing the cloth like that looks to thin to be monster mud.is it lots of starch?

·
Registered
537 Posts
I like the lighting the most but the whole display is awesome. Thank you for sharing

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone!
I'm suprised that everyone likes the lighting. Ti be quite honest, I was disapointed. Hopefully I will be able to get more spot lights on sale after the holidays.

Scatterbrains : I created the head thanks to Spooky Blue's Pumkin Rot. If you visit Spookyblue - Dogs, Cats, Halloween Haunts & Other Things of Varying Degrees of Interest you will get all the details you need.

[email protected] : Unfrutunately, "skully" was a store bought prop I've had for 3 years now.

a witch from canada : I got the owl at Winners. Her's a daylight shot.

Thanks again everyone!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
very nice set up. i think your lighting was very nice as well, really added to the haunt. that little pumpkin you had carved up was charming. can't wait to see what you do for next year with the lighting.

·
Registered
823 Posts
great job Mistress ! love your setup and especially the pumpkin house with the little branch and the light is very good

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Giant Reaper and Pumpkin Head...................A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job

1 - 19 of 19 Posts