Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to apologize for the thread in which I listed the new nightmare shirts. One of the members pointed out that this was not the place to put such information. My original intent was simply to show the new shirts but when people were asking were to find them I posted our site. This came off too much like an advertisement and I am sorry for that. I will no longer post any new product in this forum unless it is in the for sale by merchant category. Very sorry for the slip and it won't happen again.

Corey Rutland
Lordgrimley.com

·
Registered
152 Posts
Lordgrimley,

I dont see any problems with what you posted. I mean, i guess im a "nobody" but I am always up for seeing cool things. Ive posted links to outside sites before to things I found interesting, anyways, I wouldnt be too concerned about it, take care and see ya around the threads

·
Join my Doomsday cult!
963 Posts
It's really no big deal. After people started asking where to get them it did sort of turn into an ad and should probably have been moved to the merchant section.

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
Grimley, milord, are you a regular around here?

Yeah.

Do you try to sell stuff in the General Forum all the time?

Not that I can tell.

Was the topic more appropriate to another area of the Halloween Forum?

Maybe. I don't know. Didn't look like spamming to me.

Am I gonna buy a shirt anyway?

Oh. Oh, yes. Yes indeed.

·
Grand Poobah
2,897 Posts
No one wants to take away from Larry's ad revenue stream, for sure...

But I think most people are forgiving when the poster admits it is his site or is something he sells... It's the people with 5 posts that post a link to a site and claim they "just found it" that get the wrath of posters like me.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From what I just read I can't move threads but I think I can delete them. And in the merchant category I can list once a month. So from now on if you want to see the newest Halloween stuff we will post it there. Thanks everyone.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
From what I just read I can't move threads but I think I can delete them. And in the merchant category I can list once a month. So from now on if you want to see the newest Halloween stuff we will post it there. Thanks everyone.
Oh man I love your stuff lordgrimly. good thing i have your site down. i love the halloween forum too. I don't think that was spamming. However whenever you do find new and really awesome things can you make a thread but have people PM for the link?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Halloweenrocks that sounds like a good idea but I'm not sure if they allow it. I would have to ask one of the moderators about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts