Halloween Forum banner

Sometime's it's the little things that thrill one the most!!

1017 5
I live in North/Central Saskatchewan and the selection of Halloween items is few and far between..Walmart is a HUGE dissappointment this year and there are not many other options. The other major city center is about 1 1/2 hrs away..they don't have much more for choice either. Anyway...I was thrilled to go into one of our dollar stores and find those grow creatures...which I scoured around in all 3 of our dollarstores last week. Needless to say the kids are super excited about the Brains that grow to 600%...as well as the Spiders. Last years favorite was the Octopus...but alas we cannot find it this year! We are having a mad Scientist table for our Halloween party! Sometimes I think I am crazy!!!LOL!!! Thrilled about growing brains of all things!! LOL!!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have to agree with you wally world really failed miserably this year. I did great at k-mart walgreens and the dollar tree. wally world hmmm what did I buy there. mmmmmmmm absolutely nothing hahahahhahahaha yes yes yes hahahahahahahahaha I hate wally world anyways

·
Registered
119 Posts
Walmart really did drop the ball this year. They did put Halloween into the lawn and garden area in the ones that I have visited, but are very slim on merchandise. I guess they didn't expect people to have money to spend. I am wondering what Christmas is going to be. This of course means less discount stuff after the holiday:(.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
You're right about small stuff getting a nice reaction from the TOT's. We have one of those "Haunted Portraits", a Mona Lisa that morphs into a corpse. She's set up behind our Treat Table and gets a lot of attention.
Don't overlook the details!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Wal-Mart has seemed to have dropped the ball the last 2 years. Last year was abysmal! This year, they did better but still not on par with past seasons. I think they are really missing the track since Halloween sales are expected to be much greater than last year! Nuts to them! I want some grow brains! Our dollar store doesn't have any of those!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.