Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in North/Central Saskatchewan and the selection of Halloween items is few and far between..Walmart is a HUGE dissappointment this year and there are not many other options. The other major city center is about 1 1/2 hrs away..they don't have much more for choice either. Anyway...I was thrilled to go into one of our dollar stores and find those grow creatures...which I scoured around in all 3 of our dollarstores last week. Needless to say the kids are super excited about the Brains that grow to 600%...as well as the Spiders. Last years favorite was the Octopus...but alas we cannot find it this year! We are having a mad Scientist table for our Halloween party! Sometimes I think I am crazy!!!LOL!!! Thrilled about growing brains of all things!! LOL!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have to agree with you wally world really failed miserably this year. I did great at k-mart walgreens and the dollar tree. wally world hmmm what did I buy there. mmmmmmmm absolutely nothing hahahahhahahaha yes yes yes hahahahahahahahaha I hate wally world anyways

·
Registered
119 Posts
Walmart really did drop the ball this year. They did put Halloween into the lawn and garden area in the ones that I have visited, but are very slim on merchandise. I guess they didn't expect people to have money to spend. I am wondering what Christmas is going to be. This of course means less discount stuff after the holiday:(.

·
Registered
38 Posts
...I was thrilled to go into one of our dollar stores and find those grow creatures...
What dollar stores? Dollorama?

Our dollar store here putting Xmas products on the shelves and taking away Halloween stuff... Guess I'm a bit late this year :(

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
You're right about small stuff getting a nice reaction from the TOT's. We have one of those "Haunted Portraits", a Mona Lisa that morphs into a corpse. She's set up behind our Treat Table and gets a lot of attention.
Don't overlook the details!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Wal-Mart has seemed to have dropped the ball the last 2 years. Last year was abysmal! This year, they did better but still not on par with past seasons. I think they are really missing the track since Halloween sales are expected to be much greater than last year! Nuts to them! I want some grow brains! Our dollar store doesn't have any of those!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts